About Matthew C. Goodin
Mr. Goodin is a native of Okmulgee, and currently resides in Moore, with his wife Erin. Matthew and Erin have five children, and attend St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Goodin is a folkstyle, freestyle and greco-roman wrestling coach, certified through USA Wrestling NCEP (Bronze) and the National Federation of State High School Associations (Certified Interscholastic Coach). He currently serves as USA Wrestling’s Safe Sport Coordinator for the state of Oklahoma, and a board member of OKUSA Wrestling. Mr. Goodin also volunteers for Make-A-Wish and the Saint Vincent De Paul Society, and he is a member of the Knights of Columbus. He has served on the board of directors of a private school, and numerous corporations, and frequently offers pro bono consultations to 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
Mr. Goodin and his family all volunteer and support the City Rescue Mission, in Oklahoma City. Mr. Goodin’s wife, Erin, is the President and CEO of City Rescue Mission, which is Oklahoma’s largest faith-based, nonprofit homeless shelter and drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility.
- B.S., Business Administration and Marketing,
East Central University, 1996
- J.D., with honors,
Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2001
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- Oklahoma Supreme Court and all state courts of Oklahoma
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- South Oklahoma City Lawyers Association
- Barton v. Warren, 120 P.3d 484, 2005 OK CIV APP 56
- Sentco Construction Co. v. Ross Group Construction Corp., 172 P.3d 241, 2007 OK CIV APP 117
- Woods v. Unity Health Center, Inc., 196 P.3d 529, 2008 OK 97.