About Matthew Goodin
Mr. Goodin is originally from Okmulgee, Oklahoma and now lives in the Edmond community. Matthew and his wife have five children, who are all are native Cherokee tribal members, and attend Saint John the Baptist Catholic Church in Edmond.
Outside of the office, Matthew enjoys volunteering with local wrestling programs. He is credentialled with USA Wrestling, NFSA and UWW, and he currently serves as USA Wrestling’s Safe Sport Coordinator for the State of Oklahoma, with the U.S. Center for SafeSport. Matthew also serves as a board member of OKUSA Wrestling, and an officer of the local high wrestling board. Matthew has also volunteered with both the Oklahoma Kids Wrestling Association, and the Central Oklahoma Wrestling Association.
Matthew and his entire family also frequently volunteer and support the City Rescue Mission, where Erin Goodin serves as the President and CEO. City Rescue Mission is the largest faith-based, nonprofit homeless shelter and drug and alcohol rehabilitation facility in the state of Oklahoma.
- United States Court of Appeals for the 10thCircuit
- U.S. District Court, Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western, Eastern and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Tennessee
- Oklahoma Supreme Court and all state courts of Oklahoma
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- South Oklahoma City Lawyers Association
- Barton v. Warren, 120 P.3d 484, 2005 OK CIV APP 56
- Sentco Construction Co. v. Ross Group Construction Corp., 172 P.3d 241, 2007 OK CIV APP 117
- Woods v. Unity Health Center, Inc., 196 P.3d 529, 2008 OK 97.
- Make-A-Wish Ambassador
- Give Kids the World
- Knights of Columbus
- Saint Vincent De Paul Society
- Trinity Legal Clinic of Oklahoma
- Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma
- City Rescue Mission