Meticulous and calculated planning and foresight for your business and personal transactions. Our representative experience includes the following:
- Creation and organization, including administrative registration procedures for new businesses entities, including corporations, limited liability companies, limited partnerships and complex series limited liability entities.
- Negotiation and preparation of financing transactions and credit agreements with lenders, including asset-based lending, factoring agreements, and restricting or realigning security interests and UCC filings.
- Negotiation of informal reorganization, extensions, modifications and work out agreements to ensure or improve ongoing business operations.
- Development and negotiation of commercial lease agreements for real property, heavy equipment, vehicles and other items.
- Development, negotiation and securing various purchase agreements for assets, stock and real property.
- Assist with business ownership transitions, including mergers and acquisitions, stock sale and membership sale agreements, and asset purchase agreements. Specific industry experience includes construction, paving, waste management, material vendors, wholesale warehouse, various retail businesses, trucking companies, oil and gas companies, farms, rock mining company, bounce rentals, laundry mats, and many others.
- Negotiation and preparation of numerous trucking freight service agreements, brokerage contracts, master service agreements, construction contracts, construction loan agreements, and other types of commercial agreements.
- Debt collection.